Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Tanya from The Other Side of the Road. Tanya is a stay at home wife and mom. She was a former high school teacher. Tanya and her family recently moved back to Texas after living in the UK for three years. She blogs a little about everything including recipes and travel. Today makes her 2000th blog post, which is awesome. Congrats Tanya! Please stop by her blog and say hello.
This has been a really good week. It has been a relaxing week, which is exactly what I have needed. I have even had the chance to take a few naps and go to bed early, which rarely ever happens. Anyways, lets recap some of my favorites from this week.
1) The weekend was a busy weekend for baking. I had two dozen of cookies that someone ordered for a baby shower and then I had these two birthday cakes for twin 13 year old boys. I thought it was cute that they had their own separate cakes. I was worn out from all the work but I was glad to get the orders. I truly enjoy baking.
2) One single red Tulip was in bloom the other morning on my mom's grave. She loved Tulips so much and red was her favorite color.
3) It's very rare that I can get Raylan to smile anymore for a picture, so I took advantage of this picture this week. I love this picture of us both looking and smiling. He truly is my best friend.
4) Tif from Bright on a Budget is collaborating with Kentucky Brewed Tees to bring bloggers a Blogging Shirt. I absolutely love it. You can click here to place your order. You know you want one!
5) Did you catch this month's How I Style It: April Shower's Style? You can see that post here.
Well that's it for now...Have a joyful and blessed weekend! Thanks for linking up!