Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Stephanie from Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam and Dylan too. Stephanie is a wife and mom of four. She loves taking pictures and creating fun activities and meals for kids. She is a parenting and lifestyle blogger on a mission to show the world that Down Syndrome is nothing to fear. She also posts some amazing recipes like this one of Paprika Chicken and Dumplings. Stephanie has a great blog. Please stop by and say hello to her.
This week has been a good productive week. I have done a lot of spring cleaning and I am more organized. I feel so relieved now. I couldn't stand all that clutter anymore. Please continue to pray for my dad. He is still having a lot of health issues. With God all things are possible! Let's rewind to my favorites from this past week.
1) Justin's mom watched Raylan on Saturday, so we had ourselves a date day. He took me shopping which was so sweet because if you know my husband, then you know he hates shopping. We stopped and ate Chinese which is a luxury for us because Raylan can't eat that due to his nut allergies. So we only get Chinese if we have a baby sitter. The same goes for steakhouses.
2) These are two of my favorite pictures from this week. I love the expression in Raylan's face! I wonder what he was thinking?
And I love this picture of Raylan wearing Justin's race helmet. Raylan is ready for the races this weekend.
3) My favorite dessert order that I made this week was these delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches. I wish I could have kept them all for myself lol
4) If you're like me and love makeup, but hate the price tag, then you need to check out this week's post of Makeup Favorites Under $20. Beauty products don't have to be expensive. You can look great with budget friendly makeup without your wallet having to suffer.
5) Also don't forget to view my most recent post of How to deal with a Budget Reduction. There are some pretty great tips in this post but number one is the most important. God always provides for his children. God is good all the time!
Well that's it for me. Have a great, safe and blessed weekend. Thanks for stopping by! God Bless you!