Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Nina from A World of Dresses. Nina is a late 20's blogger who loves people and fashion. Nina uses her blog and dresses to connect and empower women. She wears dresses every day and at one point and time documented over 50 dresses in her closet. Nina is a part of Dressember which is a campaign in December where women raise money for organizations working to end human trafficking. She has a great sense of fashion too. Please stop by and say hello to Nina!
This has been such a wonderful and relaxing week! Thank the Lord! It was exactly what I needed. I'm so thankful God gives us rest in our time of need. God is so good. Let's rewind to my favorites from this past week.
1) On Saturday, Raylan and I cheered on Justin as he raced at our local Drag Racing Track. It was his first race of the season. He didn't win, but we are still so proud of him and we all had fun. That's all that matters anyway.
and speaking of fun, Raylan had a blast at the races. He kept saying daddy's vroom vroom! He also acted like he was the mechanic at the race track. He is following in his daddy's foot steps, I guess.
2) After Church and a nap on Sunday, we took Raylan fishing for the first time. He caught his very first fish. He was so excited. It was such a special moment and definitely memories that I will cherish forever.
he loved the fishy. I thought he would be afraid, but he wasn't scared at all. He had so much fun!
3) I started the Time Warp Wife - A Virtuous Life - 4 Week Bible Study this week. It is such a great bible study. I have already learned a great deal from it. I encourage everyone to participate with me.
4) Yesterday was such a good day. My dad actually felt like going out to eat which is a rare occasion these days with all that he has been through lately. We tried out a new local restaurant called Meade's Diner. It was so good. This calzone was amazing!
after lunch my dad and brother went with Raylan and I to get Raylan's haircut. I love his new look! I wish he would look at the camera, but that never happens anymore.
My dad also treated us to Milkshakes after Raylan's haircut. Like I said, it was such a wonderful day. Please pray that my dad can continue to have more good day's like this.
5) Raylan is one happy camper with his new swing set that finally got put up. However, he does not want to leave the swing set and tantrums are thrown when he has to get off of it. It brightens my day to see my baby so happy. He is my greatest blessing!
Well that's it for me! I hope everyone has a safe and blessed weekend. God bless you!
Thanks for linking up!