Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Kelsey from The Peacock Roost . Kelsey has a lifestyle blog where she blogs a little about everything. You can find posts about faith, marriage, recipes, fashion, DIY, event planning, organization tips, etc. Her most recent post is about her bathroom renovations. I love how she decorated her bathrooms. Her post has inspired me. Kelsey has a great blog that I know you will love too! Please stop by and say hello to her!
This has been a great slow paced week. I have done some much needed cleaning and relaxing. Not to mention, being outdoors a lot with Raylan enjoying the beautiful weather. Let's recap some of my favorites from this week.
1) We have had some beautiful warm spring weather. I love how adorable Raylan looked in this outfit. He sure was vibrant. He is getting so tall!
2) Raylan and I try to walk every evening if the weather is nice. We always try to do a scavenger hunt during ours walks. He found this beautiful butterfly on one of or walks this week. He loves butterflies!
3) I did some much needed changes on the blog this week. It feels so nice to be productive and get things done.
4) Raylan and I enjoyed breakfast outside during one of the cool mornings this week. I'm so glad spring is here. I love being outdoors just as much as Raylan does.
this same day we also enjoyed a new recipe that I came up with. Chocolate Cherry Kool-Aid Cupcakes that Raylan most definitely approves of. The recipe is coming soon to the blog!
5) Raylan is so much like Justin that it isn't funny. You can definitely tell that Justin races and works on cars by looking at this photo. Monkey See , Monkey Do! Raylan grabbed Justin's car jack and started working on his power wheels lol.
Well that's it for now. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great and safe weekend. God Bless You!
Don't forget to link-up below...