This week's featured blogger is Keri @ Living in this Season. Keri is a wife and a mom of 3. She is also a writer and the author of Why just survive when you can Thrive. She has a great blog full of inspirational posts, parenting and marriage tips. I love her blog series of Building a Strong Family in 31 days. Please stop by Keri's blog and say hello.
This has been a slow but good week. It has rained all week long but the good Lord knew that we needed rain, so I guess we shouldn't complain. Let's recap some of my favorites from this past week.
1) Mother's day was such a special occasion. My little family made sure I had a wonderful day. Justin and Raylan surprised me with dinner, a beautiful card and an ice cream cake. My dad bought me a beautiful hanging basket full of purple petunias. Dad had Raylan give them to me. It was just too sweet. All of the gifts were so sweet and thoughtful, but Raylan will always be the best gift ever. He's the reason I celebrate Mother's Day.
2) This cake was the biggest cake and hardest cake that I have made. It truly tested my patience! However, I am so thankful for my customers and that God blesses me to make a little extra money for my family. Baking is a passion of mine. I would love to have my own bakery one day.
*Pay no mind to my pile of laundry on the couch. I feel like laundry is a never ending battle around here lol.
3) In between the rain, Raylan and I managed to be able to plant some flowers in our little well and weed the flower garden out. He loved helping dig in the dirt and water the plants.
*He also threw dirt on top of the flowers lol.
4) So my dad and uncle decided to get Raylan a puppy! Meet Roscoe! Raylan adores him and he has won over Justin and I too! It is such a joy to watch Raylan run and play with Roscoe.
5) This has been a fun blogging week. Tif, Becky and I collaborated together to bring you a little Under the Sea Style. Don't forget to check out their blogs to see what character's they drew inspiration from.
Also don't forget to checkout my post of Summer Prep for Toddler Fun. It is full of great finds so that your toddler can have a stylish and fun filled summer.
Well that's it for me. Have a great, safe and blessed weekend! God Bless You!
Don't forget to linkup below...