This week's featured blogger is Jessica from Sweet Little Ones. Jessica is a wife and a mom of three. She blogs about her journey of infertility and adoption. Jessica also blogs about her faith and motherhood. She shares diy projects and recipes on her blog as well. Jessica is also an Etsy shop owner and has some gorgeous printables. Use code HighFive20 for 20% off your purchase from Jessica's shop until next Friday (May 27). Be sure to stop by Jessica's blog and Etsy shop. I know you will love her blog and shop.
This week has been one of those blah weeks! It has felt like the longest week ever. I guess because it has rained all week long and summer classes have started. I'm exhausted and need a vacation. Anyway let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) One of my best friends since second grade is finally tying the knot. I am so excited for her! She asked me to be a bridesmaid and to make the wedding cake. We have a lot of wedding planning to do, but I love it and can't wait!
2) Last week my dad and uncle brought Raylan a puppy home. He named it Roscoe. Well this week they showed up with Roscoe's brother Coco. Raylan was so excited. He absolutely adores them. I have my hands full lol!
3) It has rained all week long. I really believe we are just now getting our April Showers. So to put myself in a better mood, I made a little trip to Hobby Lobby. It made me happy, but not my wallet. I always spend way more than I should there, but I do love that store.
4) Yesterday was the only day that it didn't rain, so Raylan and I made the most of it. We spent the day outside swinging, sliding and working in my flower gardens.
5) Ladies, don't forget to check out one of my posts from this week. 5 Reasons Why You Should Accessorize. I love Accessories and they always add such great detail to any outfit.
Well that's it for me. Have a great and safe weekend. God Bless You!
Thanks for linking up!