This week's featured blogger is our very own co-host Katie @ Cup of Tea. Tif and I thought it would be nice to feature Katie this week. She has had an exciting week with the birth of her son William who is absolutely a doll. Congratulations Katie! Katie blogs about Daily Life, Parenting, Recipes, Organization, Style and so much more. She has a pretty awesome blog if I do say so myself. Please stop by to say hello and congratulate Katie!
Thank God it is Friday! I sure hope the weekend goes better than this week. I have had a rough week friends. I have been under the weather. I have had to go to the doctor twice this week and have a follow up on Tuesday, so your prayers are very much appreciated. Also please pray for my dad. He is having some health issues. With God all things are possible. Let's recap my favorites from this week...
1) Over the weekend, Justin surprised Raylan and I with a trip to the flea market. I was like a kid in a candy store. I just love going to flea markets and yard sales. We ended up with some pretty great things and even came home with a new table.
2) We have finally had some warm weather this week and it actually only rained one day. So Raylan finally got to try out his new water table that he received as a birthday present. He loves it! He has had so much fun with it!
3) My wonderful blogging friend Keri @ Living in this Season relaunched her new book Why Just Survive When You Can Thrive: Tips for Thriving as a Mom. It is full of wonderful advice. It is a must read for all mom's!
4) Justin has decided to work on me a project race car. He thinks he will win me over to the racing side, we shall see. Myself, I prefer to cruise around as opposed to racing. However, it's nice to be able to share a hobby together.
5) I placed my first order for Younique Beauty Products last week and they finally
came in the mail. I'm so excited to try them out, especially the mascara! If you're looking for a new makeup lady, I highly recommend Molly @ Mascara Molly. She's awesome and she has some great tutorials on her facebook.
Well that's it for now. Have a safe and blessed Memorial Weekend! God Bless You!