Summer is quickly approaching and I couldn't be more excited! My son Raylan is 2 and will be able to have loads of fun in the sun this summer. So I have taken the time to round up a few things to get Raylan and your toddler ready for Summer Fun. All of these items are very affordable and won't break the bank.
1) Captain Adorable -2 piece Tee and Shorts Set ( JC Penney) - I love anchors and the combination of bright colors with the anchor will look perfect on Raylan.
2) Coral Hunk - 2 piece Tee and Shorts Set (JC Penney) - Coral is the IT color for spring and summer this year. It will match perfectly with Raylan's dark hair and eyes. He surely is a little hunk, but then again I might be biased lol.
3) Surf Dude - 2 piece Ivory Chambray Tee and Shorts Set (JC Penney) - This is a great outfit to wear on any summer day. It's also great for a day on the beach.
4) Reversible Whale Print Bucket Hat (Carter's) - Every little boy needs a bucket hat, especially when he goes fishing or to the beach. This whale print hat will have him looking so adorable and stylish.
5) Nike Sleeveless Tee and Shorts Set (JC Penney) These sets are always so cute on little boys, not to mention very comfortable. It gives them the sporty look while allowing them to stay cool and comfy. Raylan has several outfits like these. You can't go wrong with these sets in my book.
6)Deep Sea Explorer- 2 Piece Tee and Shorts Set (JC Penney)- The helicopter and the plaid is just too cute. I simply can't pass this one up. It's also another one of those great outfits to let your toddler wear to the beach.
7) Finding Nemo Pajama Set (Kohls) How cute is this Nemo Pajama set?! I love that it comes with shorts and pants. Raylan is really getting into liking fish, so this will be perfect to add to his summer collection. He will really be making a splash at bedtime.
8) Sands Ahoy Beach Bucket Set (Kohls)- Every child needs a sand bucket set so that they can have buckets of fun in the sand and the sun. This is a great set for any little boy. It even comes with a monster truck. Every little boy is sure to love this set.
9) Wayfarer Style Sunglasses (Carter's) -These are the most adorable sunglasses ever and will be great to protect little eyes from the powerful sun. Your toddler will definitely be rocking some serious style when wearing these.
10) 3 piece Swim Set (JC Penney) - I love how this swim set includes a pair of sandals. I also love the vibrant colors of this outfit and the cute little whale on it. This swim set will make for a great day at the pool or out on the beach.
11) Step 2 Splash and Scoop Bay (Kohls) - This is the perfect thing to get for any toddler. It allows them to play in the water and in the sand. It also doesn't take up a lot of space. Instead of having to have a sandbox and a water table, toddlers now can have 2 in 1.
While making summer memories, don't forget to take lots and lots of photos. Be sure to document those memories. A great way to do so is through Shutterfly. There are so many options to chose from on there. Some of my favorites include photo books, coffee mugs and throws.
In this day and time, everything is so expensive. So I'm excited that all of these retailers are on Groupon Coupons. You can go to Groupon Coupons, type in the name of the website where you want to shop, and it will show you what promo codes and discounts that store is currently advertising. This is a great way to save money. Groupon Coupons are perfect for everyone, not just those like myself who are on a budget. Everyone loves to save money don't they? By using Groupon Coupons, you are sure to save!
Be sure to try out Groupon Coupons as you shop online--it's a great way to find promo codes and save some extra money!!! Just hop on over, search for the website where you want to shop, and see deals are available.