Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Brittney from Off The Vine. Brittney is a stay at home mom to two beautiful little girls. She is a lover of all things make-up, girly and yummy. She blogs about pregnancy and baby, what she's reading, recipes, product reviews and so much more. Please stop by and say hello to Brittney.
This week has been a little trying. I have been to the doctor three times in the last week and I go back again next week for a follow-up. My dad hasn't been feeling well either and has to have some tests done so please say a prayer for us. However, we did have a wonderful Memorial Weekend and we are very blessed. God sure is good! Justin was off work on Memorial Day. I love long holiday weekends and spending extra time with my little family. Let's recap my favorites from this week...
1) Justin had a race on Saturday that I didn't get to attend. He won that race! I'm so proud of him and excited for him. I really wish that I could have been there. He was on Cloud 9!
2) I had family in from Ohio over the weekend and we all had such a good time. I wish I got to see them more than just a few times a year. It's so nice spending time with family and making memories.
3) Speaking of making memories, Justin and I made smores with Raylan and roasted hot dogs on the open fire. Raylan loved having his daddy help him roast marshmallows.
4) I absolutely love this time of year. God makes everything so perfectly. His creation and coloring book is breathtaking.
5) I made my first ever cooker of Taco Soup this week and let me just tell you, it was delicious! Even my picky husband was pleased. I love trying new recipes! What new recipes have you tried lately?
Well that's a wrap for me. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend! God Bless You!
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to Link-up below!