This week's featured blogger is Michelle from Grammie Time. Michelle is a wife, mom of three daughters and grammie to two adorable grandchildren. She is a transitional Kindergarten teacher who has been teaching for 18 years. She is a follower of Christ, has a passion for teaching, she loves her family and loves to cook. She posts a lot of great recipes and participates in a lot of linkups. She also has her very own linkup called Party at my Place. Michelle has a wonderful blog. Please stop by and say hello to Michelle!
This week has been a great week aside from Yesterday's bad storms. We had Tornado watches and warnings and bad flooding. The water got up really high. It's the highest I have ever seen the water. It got all around our garage but thankfully not in our home. The Good Lord was watching over us. We are blessed. Let's review my favorites from the last week.
1) On Friday, Tif from Bright on a Budget and I took our boys to see Finding Dory. I think Tif and I were more excited to see it than the boys, but the boys loved it. It was such a wonderful little movie.
2) After the movies, Raylan won a betta fish. Our local theater was giving away free fish to the first 50 people who bought movie tickets to see Finding Dory. He was so excited. The fish looks just like Dory and Raylan had to name it Dory. He loves it!
3) My dad and Justin had a good Father's Day. We celebrated over great dinner and dessert. I made them both their favorite Sugar Cookies with Buttercream Frosting.
4) It was a good week for mail. I received my new Rocksbox set and these beautiful Lilly for Target and Merona pieces from ThredUp.
5) Summer has officially arrived and I am so excited. I hate the heat but I'm excited to do all kinds of fun things with Raylan this Summer. I finally compiled my Summer Bucket List click here to see what all we have planned.
Well that's a wrap. Have a joyful and blessed weekend! God Bless You!
Thanks for stopping by and linking up!