This week's featured blogger is Kristina from The Kontemporary. Kristina is from Germany but is currently living in Texas. She is always collecting passport stamps and shoes are her biggest passions. She is married and is currently working on her MBA in Marketing. She shares her personal style, experiences and adventures on her blog. She has a wonderful sense of fashion. Please stop by her blog and say hello!
This week has been a pretty good week, except for the miserable heat. I wish it would cool down just a bit. I'm hot blooded so I burn up easy. This week has also flown by. I can't believe that today is already July 1st! It Won't be long until Christmas now. Let's rewind to my favorites from this week.
1) I ordered Justin's Father's Day gift a few weeks before Father's Day; but due to high order volumes, it didn't arrive until this week. He absolutely loved it! Hbengraved did a wonderful job on it.
2) My dad bought Raylan this Razor Jr Lil' Crazy Cart and he has had a blast on it. We have had the best time watching him ride it. It goes forward and in circles. By the way, this is not a road that is in use. It has just been built and not very far from our home. It is not open for travel yet, but people walk and ride bikes on it all the time. It is a beautiful area!
3) God put it on my heart to post about Why we should stop casting stones and why we should start extending grace. It is a great read. Please take time to read it. We are living in perilous times and we need to be more kind and less judgemental. We need to stop having so much hatred.
4) This is Raylan's Finding Dory Themed Jello Fish Bowl that I made him. All he has talked about was Dory after watching the movie, so I had to make him a Dory Snack. You can find the tutorial here.
5) I tried out a new recipe this week and it was a hit in our house. Justin absolutely loved it! Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole. So delicious! I love trying new recipes. You can find that recipe here.
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to link-up!