This week's featured blogger is Emily at A Little Bit of Emily. Emily blogs about life, fashion, recipes and so much more. She has some pretty great posts like this one of Looks Lately and this Homemade Chex Mix. Please stop by and say hello to Emily. I know you will enjoy her blog.
This has been a very lazy week and for that I am grateful. This was my first official week off from summer classes, and I have done absolutely nothing except take Raylan to a few fun places. I plan on being more productive in the next few weeks, but I needed to relax this week. Let's recap my favorites from this past week.
1) Last Weekend, we took Raylan to a birthday party. He had so much fun with the kids and the adults. I love this photo that I snapped of him when they were throwing balloons at each other. You can just see what a fun time he was having here.
2) Sunday we had a little cookout at home with just us and the family. It was so nice to be able to enjoy good food and quality time with family. The weather was nice too. I love cookout season!
3) My dad took us out to eat this week and of course Raylan had to sit with his poppy. I wanted to snap a good picture of them together but it's clear Raylan wasn't in the mood for pictures. Typical Man lol!!!
4) Raylan decided he wanted to help make his daddy's dinner bucket for work one night. I thought this photo was hilarious. I'm not sure how much pop he thought his daddy needed but he was trying to load him down lol. I guess he didn't want his daddy getting thirsty.
5) Our local movie theater hosts free movie Wednesday's in July for kids. This week they showed Zootopia and had a real life petting zoo before the movie. Raylan and Tif's little boy Kane loved the goats. They cried when we had to go inside. They wanted to stay with the goats. It was such a nice little event. I'm so thankful that our area hosts things like that for children.
Well that's a wrap for my week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Have a safe and blessed weekend! God Bless You!
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to linkup below...