This week's featured blogger is Heather from My Glittery Heart. Heather is a wife and a mom who loves Jesus and her coffee. She is a craftaholic who loves glitter and stickers. Heather has her own Etsy shop that you can check out here. Heather also started up a new linkup for recipes that you can view here. She has a wonderful blog. Please stop by and say hello to Heather!
Other than a little bit of stress, this has been a fantastic week and for that I am thankful. Let's rewind to my favorites...
1) Justin and I took Raylan on his first Zoo trip last weekend and he absolutely loved it. We stayed the night, went out for dinner and shopped a little bit. It was such a nice little mini vacation. We all enjoyed ourselves! You can read about our Zoo experience here.
2) On Monday, Justin and I celebrated 7 years of Marriage. Time sure does fly by when you're having fun. I can't believe it's been 7 years already. It seems like we just got married. I pray that we are blessed with many more years together. You can read all about our Anniversary here.
3) Earlier this week I needed to de-stress, so Justin watched Raylan while I went for a drive. It was so nice just driving around, drinking coffee, praying and listening to music. It was a big stress reliever. When I got home this was what I saw...
Like Father, like Son...working on a race car. It was such a precious sight!
4) Speaking of car lovers, I love this photo that I snapped of Raylan in a mini photo shoot that we did.
5) I was able to actually take a nap once this week. I was also able to start on a new book. I'm currently reading Me Before You. I didn't get the chance to go see the movie, but so far I'm loving this book. Have any of you read it or watched the movie?
Well that's a wrap for me. Thanks for stopping by and linking up. Stay cool during this heatwave. God bless you all!