This week's featured blogger is April from The A Team. April lives in Canada. She loves Jesus, her husband, family, summer and Christmas. (I love Christmas too!) She is a community support worker. She uses her blog to spread awareness about infertility. She also takes part in a link-up called Show and Tell Tuesday which is pretty neat. Please stop by and say hello to April!
I am so glad that today is finally Friday! Today is my last day of Summer classes and I am so excited!!! I get a break for 5 whole weeks before fall classes begin. I can't wait to relax. Other than finals week, this was a great week. We had a wonderful and relaxing 4th of July. I hope you did too. Let's recap my favorites...
1) On Saturday, Justin and I had a date day. We spent the whole day at the race track watching races together. It was nice to be able to spend some quality time together. However, I did not enjoy the horrible sunburn that I had from that day. I was horribly burned even though I applied 3 coats of sunscreen.
2) We had a wonderful 4th of July. We dressed in our patriotic attire, went out to eat and watched fireworks. It was such a relaxing time which was much needed. Here are my favorite photos from the 4th.
3) Since I'm already sharing my favorite pictures, here are two more of my favorites of Raylan that I snapped this week.
I love this one! It's just so precious! I snapped it as he was just strolling along. He looked like he was enjoying his walk.
and I love this one too! He sure does love his puppies!
4) This was my first ever Birthday Cupcake Cake that I made. It was a butterfly and I love how it turned out. It was super easy to make.
5) We've had vacation bible school this week and Raylan has had a blast. I hate that tonight is the last night. This year's theme was Deep Sea Discovery. The kids learn so much about Jesus during VBS and do so many fun things. It's always sad to see it come to an end.
Well that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by! Have a relaxing and blessed weekend! God bless you!
Don't forget to link-up!