Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Jean Claire @ Vogue Happiness. Jean loves Jesus and her dog. She loves fashion and loves to read. She also tries to look for happiness in all things. She has a weekly blog post called Motivational Monday. The latest one is about what to say to a hurting friend. It is really great. You can read that post here. Jean also does a lot with women's ministry. Please stop by and say hello to Jean.
This week has seemed to fly by. It was a great week until I ended up in the ER last night. Hopefully I will be on the mend soon. God is still so very good though. I give him all the praise! Let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) Last weekend, we took Raylan to the park and out for Ice Cream after Justin got off work. We all had so much fun. It's nice to just take time away and do something fun.
2) Monday was my dad's 57th birthday. We celebrated with a nice dinner, cake and some homemade gifts from Raylan. I think he had a great day and so did we. I pray that the Lord blesses him with many more birthdays.
3) Raylan got to meet his new baby cousin Shawn this week. He was in love and wanted to bring the baby home. So was I lol. #calmdownovaries
4) Save a lot now has cookie brownie kits. We call them Brookies. They are so delicious. You must pick one up. They are so easy to make.
5) Raylan got a new hair cut this week. I'm loving the new cut. I do believe it's my favorite cut of his so far. I was snapping pictures all in the barber shop lol.
Well that' it for my week. I hope everyone has a great and relaxing weekend. God Bless You!