Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Jessie from The Acquired Sass. Jessie was born and raised in Kentucky like myself. She went to college in Pittsburg, PA and currently lives there. She loves to run, hike, bike and bake. I found her most recent blog post about budgeting 101 to be really helpful. Please stop by and say hello to her. I know you will enjoy her blog.
This week was another rough week due to health issues. Please say a prayer for me. My doctor thinks my gallbladder is inactive. I'm praying that when I go for more tests that all will be well. With God all things are possible. This week did have some pretty good highlights though. Let's rewind to my favorites.
1) On Saturday, I was able to be a bridesmaid in my best friend since second grades wedding. It was such a special occasion. I am so happy for her. She made such a beautiful bride. I can't wait for the photographer to post the photos. I just love weddings!
2) Not only was I a bridesmaid in the wedding, but I also made my first ever wedding cake for it too!
3) Since I had left over icing that I didn't want to go to waste, I made the hubby a special chocolate cake too.
4) This is my new favorite photo of Raylan. He has a blast no matter what he does. He makes my heart smile :)
5) I'm considering a new fall look since I'm trying to let my hair grow out. Which colors do you like best? Justin says I should just chop it off again, but he likes me with short hair.
Well that's a wrap. Have a wonderful and safe weekend! God bless you!