Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Mary from The Bost Family. Mary is a follower of Christ, wife and mom. She blogs about life, motherhood and living. She has been blogging for 8 years. Her husband Jonathan has cancer and could really use your prayers and so could Mary and the children. Mary has some really great posts that are inspirational and she also has some really great parenting tips. Please stop by and say hello to her.
This has been a busy but good week. Pray for my dad. He is having a small procedure done today. Pray that God watches over and protects him. Classes started back for me on Monday so I'm trying to get into the swing again of everything now. I'm excited to be getting closer to my teaching degree. Pray that I have a good semester along with everyone else. Let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) Weekend before last was my best friend from second grades wedding. I was a bridesmaid in the wedding. I'm loving this photo of us that the photographer took. Her wedding was so beautiful and she was such a beautiful bride. You can view more wedding photos here.
2) I'm loving this photo of Raylan. When I was doing homework, he said he needed to do homework too. So I pulled up an educational website for him on my laptop. He has to do everything that mommy does.
3) Yesterday was a much cooler day than what we have been having. It had me yearning for Fall. I can't wait for Fall weather. It's my favorite season. I'm ready to start putting out my fall decor and I'm ready for all things pumpkin spice. I have been pinning away on Pinterest.
4) Justin and I have started watching Stranger Things on Netflix and we are addicted. I love how it is so interesting and just keeps you on the edge of your seat. Have any of you watched it? It's great!
5) Yesterday my Crape Myrtle finally decided to bloom. It is so beautiful...God's creations really are so amazing.
Well that's it for this week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Stay safe and God Bless!
Don't forget to link-up below...