Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Legally Southern. She is a Kentucky Gal and also an Attorney. She blogs about Life, Law School. Fashion and so much more. She also has her own Etsy Shop. She has a great blog. Please stop by and give her a shout-out!
This has been a good, busy and rough week all in one. My dad had to have surgery and Raylan and I have been miserable with allergies. Dad's surgery went well Praise the Lord and we are starting to feel better. I'm so ready for Cooler Fall Weather...What about you? Let's review some of my favorites from this week.
1) On Saturday, we celebrated our nieces 12th birthday. I seriously can't believe that she is this old already. It seems like she should still be a baby...This was the cake that she requested that I make for her.
2) We had a few days of cool weather and it felt just like Fall. So now, I'm yearning for Fall and have been pinning away all of my ideas on Pinterest. I simply can't wait. I'm also ready for all things pumpkin spice.
3) I saw where Dolly Parton is coming out with her new movie Christmas of Many Colors on November 30th. I loved her movie Coat of Many Colors last year. I'm so excited for the movie and for the holidays to get started. Fall and Christmas are my favorite times of the year.
4) These are two of my favorite photos from this week...Raylan is just like his daddy...He loves cars!
Here Raylan is helping his daddy wash one of his friend's project cars...He was a big help to his daddy or so he thought.
and this one was too cute not to share. He caught his daddy trying to nap and lined his cars all up and down Justin. He really is a car man!
5) I'm trying to grow my hair out. It's in this really annoying stage were it doesn't want to fix at all. So, I'm trying to find different ways to fix it before I get aggravated and chop it back off. This week I was able to finally achieve flat iron curls. It has only took me a million attempts lol. Pay no mind to my makeup free face. I had to take a picture of the curls just in case I can't ever fix them again. I'm still on the fence about whether or not to cut it though.
Well that's a wrap for me...Have a safe and happy weekend! God Bless You!