This week's featured blogger is Tanya from Prairie Girl in the Big, Scary World. Tanya is a wife, explorer and crazy cat lady whole loves to travel the world. She blogs about her travels, she posts some great recipes like this Reese's Ice Cream Cake. It looks so amazing! I wish I could eat Reese's, I miss them. (My son has a severe nut allergy, so no nuts allowed in our home.) Tanya also blogs about Beauty , DIY Projects and many other things. She has a great blog! You will love it! Please stop by and say hello to Tanya!
This week has been a pretty good week. I'm loving this cool Fall weather. This truly is the best time of year. What can I say? The Ber' Months are my favorites! Let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) On Saturday, Justin and I managed to sneak away for a little bit for a date. We had dinner and then laid away a few things for Raylan for Christmas. I'm getting so excited for the upcoming holidays. It was nice to just have some alone time. Every couple needs alone time every now and then.
2) Sunday, my brother turned 24. He is such a blessing from God. He truly is a miracle. He only weighed 1lb and 7oz at birth. He has overcame so many obstacles in life. We are so blessed to have him. He was so excited about his 4 wheeler cake that I made him. He loves big celebrations.
3) This week at Story Time, Raylan and the children learned the letter F. We celebrated with delicious F themed snacks and a Funny Face Activity. Raylan loves Story Time and always has so much fun!
4) I finally have my Fall Decor Complete Outside. All I need now is an Orange Ribbon, but purple and yellow will do for now.
5) Raylan picked out his costume this week. He decided he wanted to be a Fireman for Halloween. I might be biased, but he is the cutest Fireman that I have ever seen. I'm glad to be getting things done early this year instead of waiting until last minute.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you've had a great week and I hope you have an even better weekend. God Bless You!