August has come to an end and today is the first day of September. I can't tell you how excited I am about this. September is my birth month and the month that Fall begins. I love the Fall months. They are my absolute favorite. But before I get carried away, let me do a recap of my favorite things and happenings from the month of August.
1) Celebrating my dad's 57th Birthday! He has been through so much, but I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed him to see another birthday!
2) Family trips to our local park. I love spending quality time with my little family!
3) Raylan meeting his little cousin Shawn..This was just too precious
4) Raylan getting a different haircut that ended up being my favorite so far. I think it's just too cute on him.
5) Being a bridesmaid in my childhood best friend's wedding
8) My Favorite outfit from August is hands down this Classic Color Combo. It's also my first ever Peplum Top.
Thanks for stopping by. That's a wrap for my month of August. I pray everyone has a blessed month of September.