Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Rema from Jewelry & Jeans. Rema is a personal style and fashion blogger. She is a fashion enthusiast who loves playing with new styles. She is a wife and a mom to two little men. She loves makeup, finding new beauty tricks and hairstyles. She also shares about real life ups and downs. Rema has a wonderful blog that you will enjoy reading. Please stop by and say hello to her.
This has been a good week. I received good results back from my Hida Scan. My gallbladder is normal. It turns out that the h pylori infection caused a gallbladder attack, but it appears to be working normal now. Praise the Lord! God is so good. It is also now September and that excites me. We are getting closer to my favorite season which is Fall. Anyway, let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) My all time favorite Pumpkin Snack finally hit our local stores and I was so excited. I just love these. Now I need a Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino.
2) I simply love and adore this photo of me and Raylan. I was doing homework and he crawled up in my lap and started giving Mommy Kisses. I love little moments like this. It was definitely one of my favorite highlights of the week.
3) The Ber months have finally arrived and I am so excited. The "Ber" months have always been my favorite. I'm so ready for Fall and the Holidays.
4) Now that September is here, it's also National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. I'm spreading awareness in memory of my mom and in honor of every woman who has had to endure this horrible disease. Please pray and spread awareness for a cure for all cancers.
5) Yesterday was such a nice September day, so Raylan and I made the most of it by going on a little picnic. We had such a wonderful time and made so many wonderful memories. It was another great highlight to my week.
Well that's a wrap for my week. I hope you all have a great, safe and blessed Labor Day Weekend. God Bless You!