Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif@ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Lindsey from Brushing Our Way Through Life. Lindsey is a wife to a Dental School Student, a mom and a Cosmetologist. She loves finding new beauty products that last all day and she loves Fashion. I love her recent recipes on Month of Crock Pot Dinners. They look so delicious. I will certainly have to try them. Please stop by and say hello to Lindsey. You will love her blog.
Sorry I haven't kept up with comments this week. I promise to do better. This hasn't been the best week. Justin's grandmother passed away, so it has been a rough week for all of the family. She seemed just like my grandmother too. I've known her all of my life. I knew her before I even knew Justin. She will truly be missed but I know she is in a much better place now and I will see her again in heaven one day. Let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) Losing Justin's grandmother was so very hard, but we have so many wonderful memories and photos of her. I love this photo of me and Raylan with her. She loved all of her grandchildren and great grandchildren. She was such a Godly woman who will truly be missed.
2) Over the weekend, we attended our local annual Harvest Festival. It is always such a fun event. They have live bands, shopping booths, great food, inflatables, hayrides and even a parade. We always look forward to going each year. I especially love the lemonade and funnel cakes. I wish I could have gotten a few pictures, but my phone was acting up and wouldn't let me take any pictures. Go figure!
3) I made this Candy Corn Centerpiece for my kitchen table and I love how it turned out. It's amazing what some Dollar Store Flowers and some Candy Corn can do lol
4) I decided to try a new Pinterest Recipe and I love it. Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa is so delicious! If you are a pumpkin spice lover like myself, then you must try it! You can find the recipe here.
5) Yesterday was the first day of Fall, so Raylan and I celebrated with a nice walk and then a leaf craft. He glued the leaves to the construction paper all by himself. I thought he did an awesome job! I'm going to frame it!
*Don't forget to take a look at my Fall Bucket List here. It may give you some inspiration to create your own list of things you want to do this fall.
Thanks for stopping by and linking up! Have a wonderful and safe weekend. God Bless You!