This week's featured blogger is Kenzie from Connected in the Kitchen. Kenzie shares some amazingly delicious recipes, inspirational posts, beauty posts. crafts and everyday life. She has a great blog that you will enjoy. Please stop by and say hello to Kenzie!
This has been a wonderful week and I am so thankful for that. I'm so thankful for all of God's wonderful blessings. He is so good! Here is a recap of my week.
1) Over the weekend, Raylan attended his best friend Haileigh's birthday party. He had so much fun. They always play so well together. I love seeing him play with his little friends. I made the cake for the party. It was a Hello Kitty theme. It was such a cute little party.
2) We had a nice and relaxing Labor Day weekend all except for the fact that I lost my voice. I hate allergies! Anyway, we had a family cookout and invited some friends up. Then Raylan and I began decorating for Fall. He loved helping Mommy drag out all of the pumpkins.
3) Speaking of Pumpkins, Raylan and I found a Pumpkin Patch this week. He was on Cloud 9! He had to bring home two of them. He loved the Pumpkin Patch!
4) An ex neighbor of ours found some old photos of my mom and sent them my way. I love getting photos of her. They are so precious to me. I miss my mom so very much!
5) Yesterday, I celebrated my 29th birthday. I'm thankful that the Lord has blessed me to see 29 years. I had a wonderful day. I'm truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
Well that's a wrap for me. Have a safe and wonderful weekend. God Bless You!