This week's featured blogger is Shelby from Life as The Coats. Shelby is a servant of God and wife who is earning her Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership. Shelby is very crafty. She posts a lot of DIY projects and recipes. I'm loving her current post of Christmas Binder Free Printables. It even includes a Holiday Baking List and a Menu Planner. I will certainly make great use out of these. Please stop by and say hello to Shelby. You will love her blog.
This week has been one long rough week. Raylan has Strep Throat and I have had Finals all week. Need I say more!!! So with that being said, I'm sure thankful it's Friday. I'm exhausted! Let's recap some of my favorites...
1) Last weekend was pretty nice. We had a family day. Family time is always the best time. We went to the Mall and out to eat. Raylan really enjoyed the rides at the mall, especially the train rides.
2) You probably get tired of seeing the things I bake, but baking is what I love to do. With that being said, this Storm Trooper Cake is my favorite from this week.
3) This cooler weather has me pinning away on Pinterest. I love all things Fall and Holidays. I've also been looking for some delicious recipes for the cooler weather. Do you have any recipes that you would like to share with me?
4) I'm loving this leaf photo I took. I just love the vibrant beautiful colors of Fall...I love Fall most of all!
5) Tif and Becky hosted a LipSense party this week and I placed my first ever order. I can't wait to receive it. I'm excited to actually be getting a long lasting lip color that won't smear. Have you all tried LipSense?
Well that's a wrap for me. I hope you all have a great and relaxing weekend. Thanks for linking up! God Bless You!