This week's featured blogger is Sam from Picture Almost Perfect. Sam is a wife, mom, teacher and an occasion DIYer. She blogs about Marriage, Motherhood, house projects and so much more. She has a great blog. Please stop by and say hello to Sam.
This week has been fabulous. I have been on Fall Break and it has been so nice. I've tried my best to relax and just enjoy my week with my family. I've even been able to read a little bit, which has been very relaxing. Let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) We did our Family Photos over the weekend for Fall. It's not often that I can get a good picture of everyone looking, so this is my favorite. I just love it!
2) Speaking of Fall, these are my favorite photos I took this week of the beautiful Fall Foliage. God's coloring book is so beautiful! October really is my favorite color!
3) I've finally had some Pumpkin Pie this week and It was so delicious! Save a lot has these frozen pumpkin pies that you bake on sale for $3.99. They are so good!
4) We've had some cooler weather this week, so a long sleeve top and leggings were a must. This was my favorite look of the week. Everyday is a Jesus and Coffee Day!
5) This Mickey Mouse Cake and Smash Cake were my favorites from this week.
Well that's a wrap for this week. Thanks for stopping by and linking up! I truly appreciate you! Have a great weekend. God bless you!