This week's featured blogger is Sierra from Beautifully Candid. Sierra is a wife and mom. She loves her family, God, Photography, Tea, her Golden Retriever and traveling. She blogs about Fashion, Food, DIY, Life, Home and so much more. I love her most recent post on Olive Military Jacket With White Jeans. She has a wonderful sense of style. Please stop by and say hello to Sierra!
This week has been more than rocky! Classes started back and I already miss Fall Break! Say a prayer that I do well in all of my classes. A friend from school and his father were in a terrible car wreck in which they both tragically lost their lives. Please say a prayer for their family and all of their friends. One of Raylan's dogs also got killed, so needless to say this week has been so rough! Let's rewind to the positive, happy moments.
1) Last weekend, my best friend Melissa and I were finally able to have a little girl time. Delicious food and a little retail therapy was exactly what I needed. It's nice to get away with your friends every now and then and just relax.
2) My LipSense finally came in and I absolutely love it! I will never buy another brand of lipstick again. This stuff really does last all day long. I love this shade of Praline Rose! It's perfect for Fall!
3) My neighbor helped Raylan create this adorable milk jug Ghost craft. Isn't it so cute?
4) I snapped this gorgeous photo of the leaves where we live! I'm so glad I live in a World where there are Octobers!
5) We have had a blast painting pumpkins this week too! I love making memories with our little guy!
The last photo is Raylan's pumpkin! I thought he did a wonderful job. He really did have so much fun painting his pumpkin.
6) Yes, I have 6 favorite things that are on my list this week. I finally have our Fall Family Photo framed and on display. I love how it turned out and I love my little family!
Well that's a wrap for me. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Relax and watch some Halloween movies. I've already watched Hocus Pocus :) Be safe! God Bless You!