This week's featured blogger is Lauren from Lot 48. Lauren is married to the love of her life and she is a Social Media Coordinator for an outdoor mall. Lauren blogs about married life, babies, TV, Travels and so much more. Please stop by and say hello to Lauren.
I hope everyone had a safe, wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I know I sure did. I give all thanks to God. In honor of Thanksgiving, I want to share with you 5 Things that I am Thankful for...
1) 1) I am thankful for God. Without him I am nothing. I am so thankful for the blessings that he bestows upon me every single day. I am blessed more than I deserve. Psalm 86:12
"I give thanks to You, Oh my Lord my God, with my whole heart, I will glorify your name forever."
2) I am thankful for another year that God has blessed me to spend Thanksgiving with my wonderful family. They are my whole world. There is nothing more precious than family. I love the time we spend together.
3) I'm thankful for all of my wonderful friends, my blogging friends included. You all are amazing! I appreciate you all so much!
4) I'm thankful for food, clothing, shelter and transportation. We truly are blessed far more than we realize. We need to appreciate the things we have more than what we do.
5) I'm thankful for a hot cup of coffee and a good book. There is nothing more relaxing than curling up on the couch reading a good book and drinking coffee.
What are you most thankful for? Never forget to count your blessings! Have a safe and blessed weekend! Don't shop too hard!