This week's featured blogger is Casey from Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish. Casey is a follower of Christ, a wife and a Psychology student. She comes from a large family of 10. Casey and her husband also work with ministry. You can find posts about encouragement, fashion, faith, marriage, budgeting and so much more on her blog. Please stop by and say hello to Casey!
This has been a busy week, but a good one. We had a lot of Halloween festivities so it was a pretty fun week. Let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) Justin and I escaped for a few hours on Friday night to catch a movie and dinner. We watched the new Jack Reacher movie with Tom Cruise. It was pretty good. I always enjoy our date nights. We were in need of a date night even if it was for a few hours.
2) Raylan and his friend Haileigh Trick or Treated on Saturday night and on Halloween night. They got more candy than they know what to do with. We will still be eating candy on Valentine's Day lol. They had so much fun. He was the most handsome Fireman that I have ever seen and she was the prettiest princess ever.
3) These are my favorite photos from Halloween.Yes, I'm a picture fanatic but I can't help it. Raylan had so much fun on Halloween and so did we. I love making memories with my little guy!
4) To add to more pictures, Raylan and I have had a blast with the Halloween Snap Chat Filters this week. He gets so excited about them. He loved this bat one. He said "Wow! I have big teeth lol". Add me delladevoted on Snap Chat to follow along on my blogging journey
5) If you know me, then you know I am a huge huge Christmas Fanatic. I love everything about Christmas. It's such a beautiful and peaceful season, so naturally as soon as Halloween is over I'm ready to decorate. Raylan and I headed to Walmart this week and purchased a new Christmas Tree. Our cat Fluffy broke the branches down on the old tree. So you will probably see pictures of our Christmas decor soon. Raylan loves Christmas too. Don't judge! We can enjoy Thanksgiving around our tree.
When do you usually start decorating for Christmas? Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend. God Bless You!