This week's featured blogger is my good blogging buddy Mariah from Like Honey. Mariah is a wife and mom of two beautiful babies. She has a heart for Jesus and a passion for beauty and fashion. She loves to shop, sing, bake and all things vintage. I love her recent post of her daughter Lucy's Big Girl Room and Gallery Wall. It is totally Pin worthy. It's absolutely beautiful. You can see that post here. She also has a great inspirational prayer post about a Prayer For Election Day. Please take time to read it. Don't forget to stop by and say hello to Mariah. You will love her blog.
It's Veteran's Day! With Honor, Respect and Gratitude, Thank you Veteran's!
I hope everyone has had a great week. Please say a prayer for my husband and my dad. They have been very sick this week. This week has also been crazy busy for me. I'm so glad it is finally the weekend. I hope to get some rest and relaxation. Let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) Last Friday, I promised Raylan that I would help him put up the Kissmas Tee (Christmas Tree) so that's exactly what we did. I wish I would have recorded him. It was so much fun watching him. He was so excited. He is definitely like his momma when it comes to the Holiday's. We love Christmas!
I love this photo of him helping put the ornaments on the tree.
2) On Saturday, Justin and I had a date night and watched Hacksaw Ridge. It is such a good movie. I love that it is Christian based. It is definitely a must see. It's one of the best movies that I have seen in a while.
3) I'm loving this photo of Raylan at Story Time this week. He was having so much fun dancing with the other kids. It's the first time that he has ever danced there, he was bashful all other times. I love how I captured this photo right in the moment of him dancing.
4) This has been a very busy week for baking. My dad and I always make pumpkin rolls every year to sell, but this week we wore ourselves out making them.We made 35 pumpkin rolls, so needless to say, we are exhausted.
5) I've managed to get a little Christmas shopping done this week. Hopefully this way, I won't be so stressed. Have any of you started your shopping yet?
Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful weekend. God Bless You!