This week's featured blogger is Jessica from Life, Love, Reality. Jessica is a wife and a mom of two beautiful little girls. She also works full time and is a soccer and basketball mom. She has been blogging for 9 years. Jessica blogs about the struggles of being a woman, wife, mom, friend and daughter now a days. She has a wonderful blog. Please stop by and say hello to Jessica.
This has been a busy but good week. I'm so thankful that it is Friday. Please say a prayer for me as I take the written portion of my Praxis Exam today. I need to be able to pass the writing and math to be able to advance in the teaching program. Let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) I'm loving this photo of Raylan and his cousin's Noah and Morgan that was taken over the weekend. He hardly gets to see his cousins, so this photo is extra special. We had a surprise party for Noah's 18th Birthday. I only wish Jeremy was in the photo, but he had to work.
2) I visited a church that my cousin had invited me to on Sunday and I am so thankful that I did. It was such a wonderful experience. You could truly feel the presence of God in that service. I can't wait to go back. That service changed my life for the better. God is so good.
3) My day was made this week when I got my first Peppermint Hot Cocoa for the season. It was so good. Now, if McDonald's would hurry and get their Holiday Pies in.
4) This UK cake is by far one of my favorites that I have made. It was so much fun to make especially since I'm a huge CATS fan. Go Big Blue!
5) I absolutely adore this photo of Raylan when we were Christmas shopping this week. He just had to try on these boots. He looks like a real Cowboy for sure.
Well that's it for me. I hope everyone has a blessed weekend and Thanksgiving. We really do have a lot to be thankful for. God is good.