This week's featured blogger is Jessica from Just Jess. Jessica is a follower of Christ, a southern belle, book worm, bargain hunter and runner. She has some wonderful posts like these Sunday Sayings with bible verses and these 12 Days of Gift Guides. Please stop by and say hello to Jessica
This has been a good and relaxing week. Praise the Lord! I'm finally on Christmas Break and I must say that it feels wonderful. Let's highlight my favorites from this week.
1) Last weekend Raylan and I went to look at Christmas Lights with my dad and brother. I love how the little community close to our home acknowledges that Jesus is the reason for the Season. This was such a wonderful sight to see. We should never forget to put Christ first and to keep him in Christmas.
2) I love this photo of Raylan. My baby sure does love the Christmas Tree.
3) I'm loving this year's family Ornament. It's always a tradition to get a new ornament each year for the Christmas tree.
4) This year's visit with Santa was a success. Raylan was a big boy and didn't cry. He actually wanted to stay on Santa's lap.
5) Have you been wearing any Christmas Sweaters? This is my Best Christmas Sweater Vest. I love Christmas Sweaters! They are so festive!
Well that's a wrap for me. Try to relax and enjoy the last few days of the Christmas Season. It truly is the most wonderful time of year. God bless you!