This week's featured blogger is Kate from Green Fashionista. Kate is a life and style blogger. She is a mom, a lover of fashion, travel and coffee. She has a great blog. I love her Holiday Party Ready post. She puts together a great list of things to wear to a Christmas Party. Please stop by and say hello to Kate.
Thank God It's Friday! This has been a very stressful week with Raylan sick and Finals. Thankfully Raylan is on the mend and finals are over. Hopefully I can relax some. Let's recap my favorite highlights from this week.
1) Reading the word of God and tons of coffee have gotten me through this stressful week of studying for finals. With God all things are possible and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
2) This bible verse has been very fitting for this week. It reminds me that God is bigger than any problem that we might face.
3) This is my favorite Rowdy the Elf Shenanigan from this week. Rowdy has the right idea of relaxation. Raylan loves Rowdy!
4) I love this Christmas photo of Raylan. Isn't it beautiful! He loves trains so I just had to have this fixed of him. It reminds me of The Polar Express.
5) Don't forget to checkout this month's How I Style It: Christmas Colors post. Buffalo Plaid is where it's at.
Well that's it for this week. Stay warm. We have snow in the forecast for this weekend. God Bless You!