This week's featured blogger is Taylor from Tattooed Teacher. Taylor is a Texas girl. She is also a high school social studies teacher. She is also a cat mama. She is a planner and has some really great posts on planner journaling. Taylor also gives inspiration and advice to new teachers which I can definitely use. Please stop by her blog and say hello.
This week has been a fascinating week. It started out being snowed in by Snowmageddon 2016 and on Monday night we traded cold Kentucky weather for warmer weather in Georgia for Justin's work. He had training all week, so Raylan and I got to tag along. No snow here which is definitely a plus! Pray for safe travels as we are on our way home today. Let's recap to some of my favorites from this week.
1) We had 18 inches of snow and it was so beautiful. Even though we were stranded for a few days, it reminded me that sometimes God wants us to slow down in this crazy busy life and just know that he is God. I truly believe sometimes God does things like this to get our attention and make us realize that we need to notice him more. I love this photo of a lonely pine tree that I took.
2) At first Raylan hated the snow, he was afraid he was going to fall. I don't blame him though because it was almost up to his waist. He couldn't really move. However, he did love having a snowball fight with his daddy.
3) While being snowed in, Raylan and I made homemade Snow Ice Cream. He sure loved it! It was his first time ever eating it!
4) On the way to Atlanta, we saw some beautiful snow covered mountains. God's coloring book sure is breathtaking. I'm in Awe of such beauty!
5) and this my friends is where we have been all week...
It sure isn't anything like our Kentucky Mountains but I'm glad that I have had the experience of getting to travel to a place that I have never been.
Meanwhile back at our hotel, I think Raylan is going to play golf one day. He sure loved playing mini golf :) I love the serious look on his face.
Well that's it for me. Thanks for stopping by! Have a safe and blessed weekend! God Bless You!
Don't forget to link-up below...