This week's featured blogger is Shelly from The Queen in Between. Shelly is a wife, mom and Financial Analyst. She also loves Fashion. She has a lot of fashion posts like this Baby It's Cold Outside - Ageless Style . I love her sense of style. She also has some great recipes like this Shredded Chicken Enchiladas. I can't wait to try it. It looks delicious. Please stop by and say hello to Shelly.
Happy New Year Everyone! I seriously can't believe that Christmas is over and the New Year is here. Time really does fly by so fast. Let's recap my favorites from this week.
1) Our nephew got us a Steak n Shake gift card for Christmas, so we put it to good use on Saturday. Justin and I had a date day and used our gift card. I tried Steak n Shake's Birthday Cake Shake for the first time and it was simply amazing. I need another one ASAP.
2) We had a wonderful quiet New Year at home. It was nice to relax and not go anywhere. I made these delicious Funfetti Cookies for a dessert on New Year's. They are oh so good. You gotta love Pinterest.
3) While relaxing on New Year's, I did plenty of reading. I finished reading Mr. President by Katy Evans. It is a must read. You should read it if you haven't already.
4) Raylan has went all week without any accidents. I'm so proud of him. I'm praying we are potty trained.
5) We had our first snow of the year yesterday. Raylan loved it and as soon as he saw it, he wanted to go outside. We had snow much fun!
Well that's a wrap for me. It's supposed to be really cold this weekend with more snow. Stay safe and warm my friends. God Bless You!