Hello everyone! Welcome to the weekly High Five For Friday linkup hosted by Tif @ Bright On A Budget, Katie @ Cup of Tea and myself. We're glad you're here!
This week's featured blogger is Amanda from Cupcakes N Dreams. Amanda shares her travel experiences, favorite dessert spots around the world and her favorites in beauty and fashion. I love her recent post of Workin It Wednesdays: New Year's Resolutions. Amanda talks about what her resolutions are and gives you motivation to keep your resolutions too. She has a wonderful blog. Please stop by and say hello to Amanda.
Now let's recap this week's highlights:
1) After the frigid single digit temperatures last weekend, it was a nice surprise to have warmer temperatures this week. Yesterday the temperature was up in the 70's. Only Kentucky lol. Anyway, Raylan and I made the best of yesterday's weather. I enjoyed a nice walk while he enjoyed a good tractor ride.
2) While it was cold last weekend, Justin and I started a new Netflix Series called Longmire. It is such a good decent show. I highly recommend it. We really enjoy getting to watch it together after Raylan goes to bed. It's the simple things that make me the happiest like cuddling up alone with my husband just enjoying a show and each others company.
3) My favorite book for this week is Turbulence by Whitney G. It's a great comical read.
4) I have been planning Raylan's 3rd Birthday Party for next month. How is that even possible? I can't believe my baby will be 3 already. He is growing up on me way too fast. Any suggestions on where to have a Winter Birthday at that won't break the bank?
5) This week I have experienced the love of Christ like I have never experienced it before. I saw first hand what a true servant's heart is like in some people. It blessed me, my family and friends. It's amazing to see the love of Christ in others and to see how caring some people can be. God truly is amazing.
Don't forget to take a look at this week's post:
Thanks for stopping by and linking up to H54F! We appreciate you! Have a safe and wonderful weekend. God Bless You!