This week's featured blogger is Colletta from Colletta's Kitchen Sink. Colletta is a Christian, wife and a stay-at-home mom. She enjoys reading, baking and spending time with her family. You can find book reviews, crafts, recipes and inspirational posts like this one of 31 Verses on her blog. Please stop by and say hello to Colletta!
Now let's recap this week's highlights:
1) My dad and I made this beautiful Valentine's Day wreath. My dad is such a crafty person and my mom was too. They used to own their own Flower Shop. I wish I could work with Flowers like he can. I did the mesh part and he did the floral part of the wreath. I think it turned out beautiful.
2) I have started planning Raylan's 3rd Birthday Party. I can't believe he will be 3 a month from today. Time sure does fly by way too fast when you have a child. Raylan loves Handy Manny so that's the theme of the party.
3) This week was Raylan's first week back to story time at our local library. They had taken a month long break during Christmas. Raylan was so excited to be there again. This look of pure happiness on his face was priceless when he was dancing.
4) This week's letter of the week at Story Time was R, so I made Fruit Rockets for their snack. I love how they turned out, and it's a much healthier snack.
5) This has been a very productive cleaning week. I even managed to tackle my closets which is major cleaning in my book. I hate cleaning out closets but it had to be done. It feels good to have accomplished that task lol.
Don't forget to take a look at this week's posts:
Thanks for stopping by and linking up to H54F! We appreciate you! Have a safe and wonderful weekend. God Bless You!