This week's featured blogger is Lindsay from Bourbon, Lipstick and Stilettos. Lindsay is a Kentuckian like myself. She loves Makeup, high heels, the holidays and the Kentucky Wildcats. Lindsay is a technical writer and a beauty and lifestyle blogger. She has an amazing post that you must read titled What to do instead of arguing on facebook. It's the perfect read for this day and time. Please stop by and say hello to Lindsay!
Now let's recap this week's highlights:
1) It's been another crazy weather week in Kentucky. You never really know how to dress for the day. One day it was really nice, so Raylan and I made the best of it. I love this photo of Raylan and my dads cat Tom just loving on each other outside. Raylan loves animals!
2) Speaking of cats, I snapped this photo of our Fluffy girl. Isn't she beautiful?
3) Raylan and I attended a birthday party over the weekend. He had so much fun with his little friends. He loves parties and it makes me even more excited to have his party.
4) I hadn't baked for a while, so I decided to make a cake for a family friend's birthday. I thought it turned out pretty. I hope to get back in the groove for baking soon, I guess I kind of lost my desire for it or got burnt out on it there for a while.
5) I've been practicing with Raylan on how to write his name and how to trace letters and numbers. It's so hard to believe that my baby is growing up so fast. He should still be a little tiny baby. I wish I could just keep him little forever.
Don't forget to take a look at this week's posts:
Thanks for stopping by and linking up to H54F! We appreciate you! Have a safe and wonderful weekend. God Bless You!