This week's featured blogger is Tara from Michael and Tara. Tara is a wife, mom and photographer. She loves country music, chocolate and horses. Tara blogs a little about everything including motherhood, food, church and photography. I love this post of 2017 Mantras. Tara gives some great advice for the whole year in this particular post. She has a wonderful blog. Please stop by and say hello to Tara.
Now let's recap this week's highlights:
1) On Friday, it was National Wear Red Day. My little family wore our red to support women's heart health and in memory of my mom who had heart issues as well as Ovarian Cancer. Did you wear red?
2) Every year I look forward to watching the Super Bowl with my hubby, but I was extra excited to watch The Patriots play. I am so glad they won and that Tom Brady's mom who is fighting cancer was able to watch him win. That was so special. I also look forward to all of the yummy super bowl food. This year I made these delicious Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos and Strawberry Brownies.
3) A lady from our church made this beautiful blanket for Raylan's birthday. She did such a wonderful job. She is very talented. Raylan loves it and so do I.
4) After Story Time this week, we took some of the kids for a play date at our local community center. The kids all had a blast playing in the Fun Zone. Raylan loves the slides. That's where we are having his birthday party next week.
5) This photo says it all...Raylan shopped until he dropped at Walmart lol. This photo is just so precious.
Thanks for stopping by and linking up to H54F! We appreciate you! Have a safe and wonderful weekend. God Bless You!