This week's featured blogger is Christina from The Patricios. Christina is a wife and a mom of two. She loves holidays, Disneyland, cooking and fashion. Christina has a wonderful sense of style. I love this Mommy and Me Style: Denim Jackets that she did with her daughter. It is so adorable. Christina has a wonderful blog. Please stop by and say hello to her!
Now let's recap this week's highlights:
1) Raylan and I had a Mother and Son Date Day this week. It was so precious. I let him pick where we ate. Of course, he chose McDonald's for lunch and Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt for dessert. We then went to Walmart for a toy. He said it was the best day ever, and I agree! I love making memories with my little guy.
2) My dad got me this amazing pillow this week from JC Penney. I don't think I have ever slept so good in my life. It certainly has helped with my neck pain. I don't know how I have went so long without a good pillow like this.
3) I was able to get in a little retail therapy this week. A girl always feels better when they can shop. I hit the clearance racks for some new clothes and scored some new makeup. It was a great day!
4) I'm currently reading Heartless by Winter Renshaw. It is such a good book. I don't want to put it down!
5) Last but certainly not least, we had some pretty bad storms and even some tornadoes touched down in areas near us. My husband even had to get to shelter at his work. I am so thankful that God watched over everyone and kept them safe. There were some damages, but thankfully no lives were lost. God is so good. Things could have been much worse. I am so thankful for God's protection.
Thanks for stopping by and linking up to H54F! We appreciate you! Have a safe and wonderful weekend. God Bless You!