This week's featured blogger is Rebekah from Rebekah and Co. Rebekah is a 30-something life and style blogger. She lives in Atlanta with her boyfriend and fur babies. Rebekah and her boyfriend David recently got engaged and are planning a wedding soon. I loved hearing all about their proposal and can't wait to see wedding pictures in the near future. Rebekah has a wonderful blog. Please stop by and say hi to her.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Now let's recap this week's highlights:
1) Over the weekend, Raylan attended his cousin Ben's Birthday Party. They are both 3 and only about 2 weeks apart. Hopefully, they grow up to be really close. The party was a ton of fun. Raylan especially enjoyed all of the inflatables. The very next day I came down sick and Raylan got sick too. I'm glad we were able to enjoy the party before getting sick.
2) I tried a new recipe called Italian Seasoned Chicken this week and it was amazing! I love trying delicious new recipes.
3) I have started on making photo albums for Raylan. I'm doing each album by year. The first album is from birth to 1 year. I'm so thankful for Snapfish's free 100 prints per month. That really saves money. All of these photos have been bittersweet. I love seeing Raylan grow, but I also miss my tiny little baby.
4) Classes started back for me this week. I'm excited to be starting back and to be getting closer to graduation, but it has been hard getting back in the groove of studying. I've been off since December because some classes that I needed were not available until now, so it's hard to not be lazy lol.
5) We have had some really cold weather this week and even some single digit temps at night, but the birds have been out like crazy. Our back yard has been filled with Cardinals and Robins. Raylan and I sure do love watching them. Birds are so beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by and linking up to H54F! We appreciate you! Have a safe and wonderful weekend. God Bless You!