This has been a much better week than the last few and I give God all of the praise and glory for that. God is so good!
Now let's recap this week's highlights:
1) I absolutely adore this photo of Raylan helping his daddy work on his race car. He loves to help do anything! Their is nothing like little boys!
2) Raylan was able to make it out to Story Time this week. He had missed a whole month due to being sick. You should have seen the smile on his face when he got there and saw all of his little friends. He had the best time. Story Time is also such a good thing and it is very educational. This week they worked on their whole alphabet.
3) New classes have started for me and so far seem to be going smoothly. I'm excited to be starting observations at the schools within the next month. Hopefully, I will be student teaching soon.
4) We have had some warm weather this week and it has me planning some spring projects for inside and outside. I just love Spring time and warmer weather. What spring projects do you have in mind?
5) Speaking of warmer temperatures, Raylan and I enjoyed a nice snack outside yesterday. We love being outside! I love all of the memories that can be made outdoors!
Thanks for stopping by and linking up to H54F! We appreciate you! Have a safe and wonderful weekend. God Bless You!