Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Makeup Must-Haves Spring 2017
Hooray! Spring is almost here! I'm so excited for warmer temperatures and brighter colors. With spring coming, it's time to change up my makeup routine. I like to change my makeup to match the seasons. I'm going with a brighter look this spring. Here are some Makeup Must-Haves that I am currently loving for Spring 2017.
1) Wanderlust Paris Lip and Eye Collection Palette from NYX - My mother in law got me this palette for Christmas and I absolutely love it. The magenta matte lip shade is perfect for Spring and Summer. The matte cream seems to last a while too. I also love the smoky eye colors. What I love most about this palette is the combination of light and dark eye shadows that are perfect for any season.
2) Elf Blending Sponge- I must admit that I am quite new to using a beauty blender. I honestly can't believe that I went so long without using one. I was skeptical of the beauty blender, so I decided to go for a fairly inexpensive one. I love this little one from ELF Cosmetics. It works perfectly and makes my foundation look so even and gives me that smooth finished look. This is the perfect little tool and best of all it's only $5.
3) Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24 Hour Foundation- I have used this foundation for the last year and a half and it's still my favorite. You just can't go wrong with Loreal Infallible. It provides the perfect all over coverage and it really does last all day long. It covers up acne like a pro too. This is the only foundation for me!
4) Covergirl Intensify me eyeliner- This is my all time favorite eyeliner. It is liquid eyeliner that has two different tips. It has a paddle tip on one side that is perfect for the winged look and the thin side of the tip is great for the everyday elegant look.
5) Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso- I love love love this blush! It is highly pigmented and gives your cheeks the most beautiful shade of pink. It's such a pretty color for Spring and Summer. It doesn't wear off as fast as most blushes do either.
6) Rimmel Provocolips- I'm so in love with this Lip Color. It is the closest thing to LipSense that I have found. It is also very budget friendly, which is perfect for me. I have the shade of Berry Seductive. It literally stays on all day long and doesn't budge. I love how soft it makes your lips feel and the awesome shine that it has.
7) Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes- I really like this mascara. I have such short eyelashes and this mascara really gives my lashes a boost. They look so much fuller and longer. I love how it gives my lashes the dramatic look.
All of these products are budget friendly and work extremely well. They are great for any season not just Spring. I'm all about finding high quality beauty products at great prices. What budget friendly products are you currently loving for Spring?