Yes, you heard that right. We have a new co-host joining our High Five For Friday team. Please join me in giving Becky from BYBMG a warm welcome. We are so happy to have Becky on board!
Now let's recap this week's highlights:
1) My Paradise Rose bush that Raylan and my dad got me for Valentine's Day has bloomed this week. Isn't it such a gorgeous shade of pink? I'm so glad they decided to get me a rose bush because I can enjoy it much more and longer than fresh cut roses.
2) Justin and I had a great date on Sunday evening. We ate at Bob Evan's which is one of my favorites and then we went and picked out some hard wood flooring for our home. I'm so excited to be getting rid of our carpet in our living room. I think it will really help with Raylan's asthma and allergies.
3) I'm loving my new Food Allergy Awareness Shirt. We are all overprotective Mama Bear's when it comes to our babies.
4) Target is about an hour away from where I live, so I very rarely get to go. However, I did get to make a trip this week and found all kinds of goodies. I found Raylan's Easter outfit and this adorable sign and some gardening grow kits.
5) I just love this adorable little photo of Raylan. He always makes silly faces anymore when I want a photo of him, so this is as good as it is going to get. He is currently in a Spiderman phase, so his papaw had to buy him this cute little hat.
Thanks for stopping by and linking up to H54F! We appreciate you! Have a safe and wonderful weekend. God Bless You!